Below is a selection of recommended readings from the Client to assist in our research.
- Nord Stream 2: Downgrading Europe’s Security of Supply Where it Matters
- The Impact Of The Construction Of The Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline On Gas Prices And Competition
Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Nord Stream 2 can wait
- Nord Stream 2 means gains for Germany but pain for Europe
- The clock is ticking: Ukraine’s last chance to prevent Nord Stream 2
Berlin Policy Journal
CSS ETH Zurich
- The (German) Politics of Nord Stream 2
- Judy Asks: Should Germany Dump Nord Stream 2? Can it?
- The Contradictions of German Foreign Policy
Federal Academy for Security Policy
- Kommerzielles Projekt oder strategische Desorientierung? Die umstrittene Nord Stream-2 Gaspipeline
- Commercial Project or Strategic Disorientation? The Controversial Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline
European Political Strategy Centre
- Assessing Nord Stream 2: regulation, geopolitics & energy security in the EU, Central Eastern Europe & the UK
One thought on “Recommended Reading List”
thanks for sharing it here for me!
Just want to add that from that list EWI’s report was comissioned by Nord Stream 2 AG and EUCER’s one by Engie, Shell, OMV, Uniper & Wintershall – then partners in Nord Stream 2 AG
And apologies for being silent these past days- am unexpectedly more busy then expected till march 8th yet will do my best to give you at least a short feedback 🙂